Farney Close School is committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of those it works with. As required by the regulations of the General Data Protection Regulations, we want to tell you how we use and protect your personal information. This includes informing you of your rights regarding your personal information that we hold.
This Privacy Notice sets out how we may obtain, use, process and store your personal information. By providing us with your data, you warrant to us that you are over 13 years of age.
This document explains the following:
- Making sure that information that we have on you is accurate
- What data we collect about you, for what purpose and on what grounds we process it
- How we collect your personal data
- Who will we share your personal information with
- How we keep your data and information secure
- How long will we keep your data
- What your legal rights in relation to the data and information that we keep on you are
You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on our website.
Your consent applies to the following domains: farneyclose.co.uk[user_consent_state]