🕑 12 Hours Per Week, Over 3 days
💰 £24,496.00-£26,357.00 pa (FTE)
🚗 Free on-site parking
Part Time Finance Assistant
Salary: £24,496.00-26,357.00 pa (FTE)
Hours: 12 Hours Per Week, Over 3 Days
Contributory Pension Scheme
Free on-site parking.
We are looking to recruit a part time finance assistant to assist the finance officer by providing financial and administrative support.
- Maintain supplier details in the purchase ledger.
- Log incoming invoices onto Sage,
- Manage BACs payments
- Liaise with budget holders for approval of invoices.
- Reconciling statements from suppliers.
- Prepare monthly reconciliation of the purchase ledger.
- Dealing with queries from staff and suppliers
- Daily banking and balancing of cash receipts.
- Reconciliation of credit card statements, ensuring all receipts in support of purchases have been authorised.
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliations.
- Dealing with petty cash requests from all staff.
- Preparation of monthly petty cash reconciliations.
- Posting nominal ledger journals.
- Prepare monthly reconciliation and expense summaries of the nominal ledger.
- Preparing monthly reports for budget holders (from Sage and/or Excel).
Candidates are invited to apply for this role by completing our Employment Application Form which can be found on our website, www.farneyclose.co,uk or by contacting the HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This role is subject to receipt of two exemplary employment references, one of which must be from your current employer, health clearance and an enhanced DBS check under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
The school reserves the right to interview candidates early, therefore an early application is recommended.
Farney Close is committed to equality and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment.
|Application Form Guidance