🕑 40 Hours Per Week
💰 from £23,487.00
💰 £41.20 per sleep in
🚗 Free on-site parking
🌮 Free food when working directly with pupils
Starting Salary: from £23,487.00 p.a. dependent on experience and qualifications.
Sleeping in Allowance: £41.20 per sleep in.
Contract Type: Permanent, Full Time.
Working Hours: 40 hours per week (Monday to Friday, term time only to include 3 evenings until 11pm (excluding Friday) and 4 mornings.
We are expanding our school and looking for youth workers who will:
- have a desire to make a difference and a passion to support children and young people to achieve their dreams.
- like to have fun and enjoy the company of children and young people.
- be enthusiastic, committed and motivated to work as part of a dedicated team.
Responsibilities in this role include:
- Working and supporting children and young people to create positive outcomes and promote independence.
- Direct practical interactions with children and young people including activities, cooking and engaging with the wider community.
- Planning and coordination of activities.
- Working to a high standard in line with OFSTED inspection framework requirements.
- Engage in planning, implementation and delivery of care plans.
- Working in partnership with other agencies.
- Report writing and attending reviews as required.
Experience is not essential. The school is committed to the development of our staff team and offer continual professional development including the opportunity to undertake Level 3 Diploma Working with Children and Young People.
|Application Form Guidance