Thank you all for your support today. The weather has not been as expected and we continue to get very mixed forecasts for the weather overnight tonight. We unfortunately remain in the same position, regarding being unsure if staff will be able to travel into school safely in the morning to receive the children. With this in mind please do not let your child travel in until you have spoken to someone from the school. Our aim is to have the phones answered from 7.30am. For those pupils that attended today and as a result used up their taxi journeys for the week, we will attempt to transport if we are open.
Henrik, Emma and Sara