Skip to main content
Travel & Weather Disruption

Possible Snow!

By January 21, 2019June 23rd, 2020No Comments

I am sure that you will have seen the recent weather forecast stating that it is likely we will have extremely cold weather and possible snow fall during the next two weeks. We are expecting to keep the school open throughout this time but only if we have sufficient staff on site to do so. Obviously we need the staff in to look after the young people, feed them etc. We also need to ensure that the site is safe for us to move around.

Should I have to take the decision to close the school or reopen on Monday we will ensure that the website is kept up to date and endeavour to contact all parents/carers, taxi companies and transport co-ordinators. Thank you for your support with this.

Skip to content