Skip to main content
Travel & Weather Disruption

Potential Snow – 24th January 2021

By January 21, 2021No Comments

Good afternoon all parents and carers, transport arrangers and taxi companies,


Just to add to the disruption that COVID-19 is causing it looks like there is a possibility that this area may get snow on Sunday (24th January 2021). We are expecting to be open as usual on Monday 25th, for those that are due to attend next week, and that the snow fall, if it comes, will not be significant. However, we can only open if we have sufficient staff on site to do so. Obviously, we need the staff in to look after the young people, feed them, etc. We also need to ensure that the site is safe for us to move around.


Should I have to take the decision to close the school on Monday we will ensure that the website is kept up to date and endeavour to contact all parents/carers, taxi companies and transport co-ordinators. Thank you for your support with this.


Kind Regards

Sara Hack, Principal

Skip to content