Skip to main content
Travel & Weather Disruption

Potential Snow – 7th February 2021

By February 5, 2021No Comments

Good morning all parents and carers, transport arrangers and taxi companies,

To further add to the disruption that COVID-19 is causing it seems highly likely that this area may get snow on Sunday (7th February 2021). We are expecting to be open as usual on Monday 8th, for those that are due to attend next week, but snow may hinder our ability to open at our usual time or for us to even open at all on Monday. As I am sure you can appreciate we can only open if we have sufficient staff on site to do so. Obviously, we need the staff in to look after the young people, feed them, etc. We also need to ensure that the site is safe for us to move around.

Should I have to take the decision to open late or close the school on Monday we will ensure that the website is kept up to date and endeavour to contact all parents/carers, taxi companies and transport co-ordinators but please do not send your child into school unless you know we are open. Thank you for your support with this.

Kind Regards

Skip to content