Skip to main content
Travel & Weather Disruption

Update! Severe Weather

By December 11, 2022No Comments

Dear Parent / Carer

I write further to my letter to you last week re snow.

We have had a significant amount of snow over Sunday afternoon and early evening. The weather forecast is making me feel that it is unlikely to start clearing until midday on Monday, at the earliest.

I need to ensure that staff can travel into work and that the site is safe, before accepting children into school.

With this in mind please do not send your child into school until you have heard from us. If they get a taxi into school please do not put them in the taxi ..we haven’t been able to reach all taxi companies.

I hope to be able to reopen the school during the day on Monday. Please await a phone call with further information.

Kind Regards


Skip to content